Monday 12 May 2014

Benefit - They're Real! mascara


I purchased this mascara at a Benefit counter in John lewis.  What grabbed my attention is the tag line "UK's NO.1 best selling  mascara!" And since I'm always complaining about my lashes, I was instantly drawn in, and I simply could not resist, I had to give it ago!

As you can see in my before photo my lashes grow straight out, and they are not too full. 


Tada! This is my after photo! Not bad huh?! I especially love the lift, No lash curlers were used! 

So far what I am loving about this Mascara is the brush, the design is so innovative, it's not too thick or heavy, its flexible, and it feels so through when using!  The mascara does exactly what it does on the packet. It offers length and lift and volume although, I have to say I'm impressed!

My only annoyance is that it's difficult to remove, and I feel it is drying up a tad faster that my previous mascaras.

Horray for Benefit! I'm a satisfied customer. Does anyone else try endless Mascara's? What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment