Monday 14 July 2014

Fibre Lash Review




I'm about half way through my Fibre Lash Mascara, and I got to tell you how much it has changed my life! In a box you get 2 Mascara's. One regular black mascara, the other a small mascara full of white fibres. You start with a coat of black, then the white fibres, and then finally another coat of black to finish!

It is simple to use, and you get amazing results! I find it changes the look of eye having that extra length and it makes me feel much more comfortable not wearing eye-liner (which is almost a must for me.)




My eyes are quite sensitive, and I was concerned that maybe the fibres would irritate my eyes and make them look red and feel irritated, but I found once the mascara is set you can’t actually feel the fibres, they don’t flake during the day and it comes of SO easy with water. Literally you can feel the fibres remove in clumps, it’s no mess, and you don’t end up with a face full of streaky mascara!

The only one thing I would say is to be wary off is not to put the fibres brush to  close to your lash line and rather coat the tips of your lashes and I found it can make your eyes feel slightly like they have a foreign object in there. 



Would I buy this mascara again? YES off course, its honestly one of the few mascaras I've actually felt satisfied with. I would consider buying other competitors versions of fibre lash to see the differences. But Fibre lash is my new love.


Fibres lash can be purchased in Boots for £35.00


No comments:

Post a Comment